How Can We Help?

What Additional Work, If Any, Will I Need to Do?

You are here:
← All Topics

You will be required to supply an adequate source of electricity to the well tank location. On new installations, you must hire an electrician to run the electric, but on replacement wells, we normally are able to reuse the existing electrical supply. When a new electric line is needed or an existing line must be extended to a new location, you should hire a licensed electrician for safety and code compliance. After the new well is functional, you will need to hire a state-approved water test laboratory to test the water and report the results to the NJDEP if the water will be used for drinking.